Pages

Monday, April 11, 2016

P-TOWN



Hey Tulips! Ciara and I have been traveling these past couple of weeks and enjoying life because it was our spring break! Subscribe to get notified for some exciting new things in the future! I just went to Portland and Astoria, Oregon for a few days and went exploring all over the city! I love going to Portland because it's perfect for shopping since there is no tax! I "brought" you guys along and documented the different things I did and experienced!
My first stop was at the Woodburn Outlet mall where there was a ton of stores to shop at! The stores I went to were The Cosmetics Company Store, Pac Sun, Tommy Bahama, and TJ Max! I got my Clinique foundation for $10 cheaper along with a bunch of other items as well!


I love eating food from around the world! This was taken in a restaurant called Mothers!


My last day in Portland I got donuts at Voodoo Donuts and went to get a few last minute things at H&M.

We made our way down to Cannon Beach, Seaside, and then finally Astoria where we just relaxed and enjoyed the nice weather!


XX, Hayley

No comments:

Post a Comment