Pages

Sunday, October 22, 2017

Stripes for Fall

One of my favorite trends of the summer was off-the-shoulder tops. I love how feminine and sophisticated they look, so I was sad when summer came to an end. However, when I saw this top, I knew I had to have it because it combines the summer trend I've been loving but it wearable for fall!
The stripes on the sweater are perfect for autumn while also being very flattering. They are also very easy to style, and it looks good with almost anything! My jeans are super comfortable, which adds to the cozy feel of fall. I also wore these lace-up flats to match the femininity of the top. Finally, I added the touch of brown tones with the bag to pull the outfit together, creating one of my go-to looks for fall.

Top / Nordstrom   Jeans / Jag Jeans   Shoes / Target   Bag / Local Boutique

xx, Ciara

For any business inquiries, feel free to contact us through our email: topshoptulip@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment